Friday, May 02, 2008 @ 5:06 PM
[[RANDOM TOTS]]
I've been away from home so long that i feel i nid to re-adapt to my house. After i'm back, i kept pressing the wrong buttons for lights n stuffs.
I suddenly feel EVERYWHERE is my home & EVERYWHERE is not my home.
I dunno who i miss except my family.
I feel FATTER!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO
I feel good to go out n seeing new places.
I've talked so much n realised so much.
I feel everyone is growing up n start leading their own lifes.
I feel guilty to had not bought things for some, esp those who asked.
I feel some ppl are real childish n i cant b bothered at all.
I feel there's soooo many dramas i wanna watch.
I feel that i wanna be left alone for sometime, i miss the feeling of staying at home ignoring all incoming calls, not signing in msn, cutting off all contact means, n stay at home whole day, be it in msia or singapore. Fyi, I'm quite a homely girl actually.
I feel i wanna learn so many things but afraid of the responsibility i have to give eventually.
I feel bad not thriving hard enuff for my goals.
I feel not appreciated sometimes, so i give up on some chances.
I feel like learning alot alot of languages.
I feel like visiting more more MORE Countries, esp HK again!!
i feel lost.
well, it's juz random.