Wednesday, May 07, 2008 @ 9:21 PM
[[our LOVE MOMENTS]]
Tadahh...

Officially announce my nick is goneeeee.
•·.·´¯`·.·•wAÏTñg ƒº® ФNg ţߵm•·.·´¯`·.·•n n N...
thou alot of fans say they cant get it in Singapore..
I GOT IT!!!
AFTER 4 FREAKING LONG YEARS!!! 
WAHAHAH. cant describe my happinesssss..
Of coz i love it to bitsss..
n kip looking at it for hours..
kip smiling to myself for hours..
kip praising non stop n non stop..

























BUT BUT BUT....
until now,
i still haven touch the disc, listen to the songs, nor see those mvs yet...
I dunno why i'm feeling kinda nervous..
4yrs of waiting, how will he sound now?
wat music had he recorded in there!??!
gosh i'm damn nervous..
HEY,
i noe wat u juz say..
I'm not siao cha bo k.
I seriously dun mind for the time being going thru his album again n again till the sky turns purple!!

HAHAHAH, how possible can that be man..
i so cant wait to listen to ALL the songs n see ALL the mvs lar.
his hard work man..
In it,
15 Songs
2 Mvs
1 Love Moment Mini Concert LIVE
wohoooo..
i think this can kip mi happy for quite long.
i'm in sooo good mood man,
so u ppl wanna do shit to mi,
do it now,
coz i wun get angry n upset ,
for the time being.... hhahahahs.
Btw, i'm really happy to be toking abt dong so much recently.
CheaLeng: "so u got his new album ready arh?"
Mi: "hahahs YES"
CheaLeng: "I've downloaded his songs"
Mi: "Oh, send mi send mi"
CheaLeng: "beg mi, haha"
Mi: "ok, beg u like mad!! faster"
JunWei: "congrats"
Mi: "for wat?"
JunWei: "album"
kip toking non stop abt dong....
Mi: "haha, dun talk abt dongdong bah, i'll kip toking n u'll feel bored"
JunWei: "I'm ok, used to it"
Amos: "oh that useless album out ready arh?"
Mi: "HEY"
Amos: "His album come here only sell one, coz only u buy"
Mi: "u r so wrong, the sales damn good sia!"
Amos: "ya.. right.. How u noe?"
Mi: "I noe everything abt him can"
YongHua: "Who is dong?"
Mi: "r u my fren not huh?"
for long he tot i was refering to chen xiao chun till he realise..
YongHua: "Oh, the other better looking guy"
Mi: "OF COZ LAR"
Aunt: "Hey i think i juz heard dongdong latest song frm the radio"
Mi: "Oh really? wat's the song title??"
Aunt: "I dunno ey, they talk too fast"
Mi: "Sian"
CheeWee: "Out ready meh?"
Mi: "Yes!! but cant buy in singapore yet"
CheeWee: "Ooo, den wait lor"
Mi: "Sian"
CheeWee: "Unless not worth the wait"
fyi, he likes dongdong music too=)
WeiLie: "u crazy over dong...."
WeiLie: "siao ding dong"
Mi: "hahas Damn happy can"
JiaQi: "I found a pic of HE YUN SHI n DONGDONG"
Mi: "hahas, i cant wait to see you man!!"
JiaQi: "is cant wait to see ur dong album bah"
Mi: "Now i'm super siao abt dongdong"
JiaQi: "
Coz he's BACK"
ps: this wonder woman
LEE JIA QI managed to find dongdong album in singapore, n bought for mi of coz.. thanks a million billions lar..
but i think it's all fated for mi to have it lar.. hahhahas.
i was so so so troubled over cant getting it in singapore that time,
i got help from my HK fren.
I got help frm amos who's going HK soon.
but finally n Most imptly i GOT HELP FROM THE WONDER WOMAN.
SO I GOT IT.
hahahahs Btw, while i was typing, i got v tired n impatient so i wenta listen to all the songs ready. HAHAHAHA. issit jus a sec ago i said i haven listen??
i feel so touched la dunno why.
but it really feels damn good to listen to his voice once again.
the voice thats so familiar,
the voice that i fell in love with the 1st time i heard it,
listening to it suddenly brings back alot alot of memories..
i freaking love his voice la!!!
ok i realised i write freaking lot for this post ready..
but i hasnt got enuff...
wahahhaha...
dun blame mi lo,
i'm still waiting for jiaqi to send mi the ultimate photos..
n it's going to 2am now..
i've been waiting since 9pm i think..
still waiting..
like wat i typed to her
"waiting for u... i'm waiting for u....."
hahahs. freaking long lar.
but i MUST post the complete one today no matter wat.
so i shall kip waiting.
AFTER 50 MINS.....I FINALLY GOT THE ULTIMATE PICTURES!!
like it, i dun mind looking at dong, listen to dong, hours after hours, for the entire 24 hours!!

super blur i noe, n the effect, haiz, disappointment.
BUT i'll do up the ultimate one, so stay tuned for my "24hrsDongDong.PIC"
hahahs
*****************************************
I DID IT I DID IT!! I REALLY DO!!"24hrsDongDong.PIC"
Hahah, how does it look??
Thats my selfmade dongdong's clock.
Tic-Tock, Tic-Tock...
As time goes by i'm still holding on to the LoveMoments, Listening to his songs, Watching his Mvs, Watching his shows, N forever looking forward to miting him for the 2nd time!! Gosh i miss him like mad, my forever NUMBER 1 IDOL IN MY HEART!!!
alrite, to sum it all, i shall end this love moments with the following pic.

Good nite, it's freaking 4am ready. Zzzzzzzz...
Labels: DONG DONG