Tuesday, May 20, 2008 @ 10:46 PM
[[HAPPINESS IN MY HEAD]]
I REALISE EVERYTH MAKE MI HAPPY RECENTLY so far everyth that happen lately seems to make mi happy, i dunno why, so long since i cry, cant even rmb when was the last time. Now i'm so scared when i say it out, happiness will go away from mi, as it noe it's stuck with mi for too long a period! OH NO.
- Of coz my dongdong album caused the biggest impact!
- Did a proj for my cousin, n received praises, whoa i super happy lo, den his boss offer mi another proj, say will pay mi for it, i didnt noe i m that good sia.
- went out with closies yest n find they become nicer n nicer as time gets by, it's the same feeling everytime we meet, no matter how we've change, i noe our friendship shall STAY=)
- went for alot alot of movies with my love ones
- wenta supper with mummy
- Alot of job offers to mi
- Chea Leng is coming to Singapore this very thurs
- Funny chats with pri sch mates
- Saw Jinquan n chatted quite long, ok, very long..
- Saw guozhi with his usual gong stuffs
- Went swimming after long
- Clean up my room totally
- Webcam with my ah ma in ipoh
- Webcam with all my msi cousins
- Met alot of ppl i long to mit in gatherings n etc
- I noe a list of ppl i wanna invite for my 21st
- all my frens are nice to mi
- all the new frens i met are really really nice to mi
- alot of ppl who i wanna mit is asking mi out
- everyone n everyth seems to be smiling to mi
- HAHA, i'm juz happy lar!!
I REALISE I GOT XING YOU LING XI WITH ALOT OF PPL
Whoa, this is really really abit "omg", "i cant believe it" kinda feeling. HAHA.
Have u ever feel like toking to someone you've not talk to for v v long n the person name juz appear to had juz approached you?
Have you ever feel like eating someth and ur mum juz buy it for u without u asking?
Have you ever totally expected wat ur fren is gonna say the next moment?
Have you ever feel like asking someone out n the person juz sms you for a date?
Have you ever feel like going to a place n you are brought to the place even without asked?
Have you ever typed the same thing to ur frens on msn the same time he or she is typing the exact same phrase?
I tell you, the feeling is damn great when it happens, juz amazingly make mi smile n say WHOA!
I REALISE EVERYONE LIKES TO TOK TO MI ABT THEIR PROBLEM I think everyone came to this earth or this world for a reason. N i think i've found out mine. I dunno why, but ppl got the tendency to tok to mi abt their problems so easily. Frens who i have not met for very long time can juz suddenly call mi n say they are very sad, frens ard mi will tell mi if they are feeling unhappy, ppl who i dun really noe will tell mi their problems. Amazingly, i dun find them a chore.
I REALISE DONG DONG GOT TOO MUCH SIDE VIEW PIX I'm looking at those tons n tons of posters n pics on my wall now, i realised almost 80% he's showing his total side view. N all is showing his left side face. Which is also the side i'll face for my pictures. Juz this make mi real happy!!!
I REALISE MS TAN NVR GET AVIVA TIX FOR MI I juz found out that Ms Tan didnt noe she nid to get tix for mi lar. MY TAUFIK will be here leh, i so so so cant miss it man. TAUFIK!!!
PY called mi one day n asked if i want aviva tix, n i ansed yea. So she wenta tell lien to get them for us. N lien went to get all the tix frm Ms Tan. All along i tot the tix were settled till now. OMG. n none of them are picking up their hp!! Anw i confirm there's some communication breakdown somewhr. So Mr Wong is my only hope now!! Please tell mi u still got TICKETS!!!