Sunday, June 01, 2008 @ 2:27 PM
[[Friendster Still Finds My Friends]]
There's one thing that i really love abt friendster.
IT FINDS MY FRIENDS.
or rather it allows my friends to find mi..
hahhas.
nah, i serach for my friends quite often actually.
Todae, suddenly i see my email is bombarded with lotsa friendster alerts.
I'm so so so happy to see familiar faces that i missed.
First is my pri best best best friend.
I was juz thinking of her few days back.
so long, since i see i see her.
N she approached mi!! woohoo.
SUPER DUPER HAPPY CAN.
i somehow see more friends coming to my bdae party!!
HAHAHAHA
Next is my cousin who's bothering mi all these while.
Hopefully one day we seriously go for a tour tgt.
HAHA
Lastly is GARY.
It's like OMG!!!
I was juz asking whr's him few days back too when i was toking to some1.
And here he came to approach mi.
DAMN HAPPY LAR.
Like long lost friend FOUND.
More ppl to my bdae..
HAHAH
ps. 01/06/08 7pm look out for Dongdong on Ch53. =)