
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.





What does friend means??
I Often Ask.
In my catagories of friends there are friends, good friends, close friends, buddies, sole mate, closest friends, best friends and NOT FRIENDS.
How do i actually goes abt grouping up my friends??
I dun actually group them up, they juz fall into those catagories themselves naturally i guess.
I believe different friends come into my life for different purposes, some to help mi, some nids my help, some to company mi, some nids my company, some to make mi laugh, some nids my lame jokes, some to fight for a goal with mi, some to hear mi out, some nids my listening ear, some to play with mi, and some juz come and go.
Honestly i believe i choose my frens, who dont?
Even 1st meeting, my pure 6th sense will decide whether i'll take one as my fren.
I too believe true frens will be revealed eventually.
which i m slowly realising it as i grow up.
I believe i have frens to turn to when i nid someone.
I believe i have frens who are willing to go out with mi anytime.
I believe i have frens who have mi in their mind everyday.
I believe i have frens who treasure mi as their fren even we are freaking far apart n meet once in a blue moon.
I believe i have frens who understand n support mi in whatever i do.
I believe i have frens who will stand up for mi when i get bullied/wronged.
I believe i have frens who will correct mi when i m doing wrong.
I believe i know exactly who are those above.
Do you noe who you are??
Following will be my total up of wat i felt after wat i had been thru all these years.
Everyone is growing up n leading their own lifes now. Those true frens i discovered, the friends ard mi, i definitely wish they are the ones that will stay from now on. In time to come, it will be harder n harder for everyone of us to mit up, giving the different lifestyles n working schedules. So i find it very stupid if i were to lose anyone of u at this point of time, after so many years. Everyone of us have our own unique irritating temper. But i believe true frens will understand by a word of sorry. Having all the wonderful memories you guys gave mi thru all these years, i'll carry them with mi from now on even i dun see you guys that often. I believe true frens are not the one who meet up very often. but those who will not feel awkward and still have lotsa things to talk abt after long-time-no-see. RIGHT?
=)
PS. my true frens out there, i cant wait to go overseas again, those who ever promised a trip, please make them come true soon=)