Wednesday, April 09, 2008 @ 6:16 AM
[[I DUN WAN]]
I dun wanna be so busy lar!!!
Gonna miss out so so so many things lo.
sianz. n worst still u r not gg with mi, even more sian!!
I've been hearing lotsa weird things.
Wats going on??
I dunno what u ppl thinking. seriously.
Disappointment in some.
You ppl definitely forgot ur principles!!
PS. Can i date you out?? Please please please..
******************
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 2 LOVELY ONES
JENNA:
So sry that i didnt join ur party. Hope you enjoyed. Sheng ri kuai le gal(:
MY DEAREST BROTHER:
Thou you always make mi angry to the extend that i feel like killing you, thou you r oways getting into trouble, thou you always like to take my things without permission, thou you sometimes dun respect mi at all, thou i dun see you as often anymore, thou you dun tell mi as much things now.
I STILL LOVE YOU TRUELY FOR THE WAY YOU ARE.
I cant describe how happy i was when u invited mi to ur party, when u approach mi whenever you need help, when you fetch mi without condition, when you tell mi abt ur life story. I've never said this to you b4, but i'm truely thankful for your presence as my brother, your companion to face all the tough times tgt with mi n be the only one who understand the things i'm going thru.
For that, I hope this bdae will be the greatest for you b4 u enter NS. Enjoy it to the fullest(: