Starring Little Adult

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO MY GALAXY.
Welcome to my honest ground.
This is where i'll speak to myself.
Or, indirectly to you.
Little Adult
Name: Little Adult / Khoo Siu Wee / Qiu Xiaowei / Breadman / Fox
Birthday: 18/01/2009 or 18/01/1988
Height: 162cm
Weight: **kg (not telling!)
Fav. color: Purple
Fav. drink: Sunkis orange juice
Fav. singer: Daniel Chan / Se7en / Lead / Jason Mraz / Sammi / Ruien
Fav. movie: Click / Before Sunset / After Sunrise
Fav. country: Hong Kong
Family members: Parents and 3 siblings. Closest to grandma.
Berry TWEET
http://twitter.com/littleadult
Lets Talk
if you wish, type some words. i'm sure i'll see them. someday.
Sunday, December 24, 2006 @ 10:06 PM
[[NEW BEGINNING]]
Actually i have nothing to update in particular.. but at this very moment i wonder.. will i ever look back at this post in the future and laugh at myself.. I BET I WILL..
I wanted this blog to be a private one.. like a private diary.. but it sounds abit stupid ya!?!? haha.. Im gonna just inform the close ones.. but some ppl will come n go without me knowing as usual i guess. I find it amazing when i didnt tell someone abt my blog add, n that person can come to me n say you knw you wrote this in your blog.. bla bla bla.. Dun understand why they didnt bother to tag.. at least let me knw that you are looking at my blog!?!? haha.. CRAP.. i dun do that myself!
Suddenly it seems like i have a lot to write.. gosh i m weird! haha i know.. hmm well.. I decided in this post i shall intro my background to all.. those who dunno me well, hopefully you can know me better.. those who think that you know me well.. maybe u dont?!? haha..
1. I was born in Ipoh, but Im a Singaporean! Long story, I will tell you only if I want to.
2. I used to live with my grandma(mums) so I love her to bits, she loves me as much =)
3. I lived with my guardians from 5-7+ yrs old. I cried everytime my mum left.
4. I studied in msia for 2yrs, English school, and I forgot what I exactly learnt!
5. I only live with my brother when Im 7+ yrs old. Ppl say our characters are worlds apart!
6. I came to Singapore during mid of P1, I cldnt speak English AT ALL.. and was supposed to go back to K1(Gosh!).. but I was put to trial for a week n thank god I proved that I was SMART enough!
7. I received love letter on the very 1st day of school in Singapore! Singapore guys are crazy!
8. I cried alot (for no reason) in P1.. I make my friends cry as well.. teachers were worried at first.. cant be bothered in the end!
9. I was chosen for singing competition every year in pri school.
10. I was 3rd in class in P2 (yes very proud of myself, made my mum so happy!)
11. I like the very first guy in my life in P4. we used to call him jq (jinquan).. now calling jiaqi jq is weird for me!
12. I was all the while very quiet in class till P5.. Vernon my close buddy changed me!
13. I used to have more guy friends.. I used to not trust girls.14. I had 3 CCAs in pri school. Badminton (east zone 2nd), Choir (1st national), Science club
15. Im very close to my pri school friends. We meet up at least once every year. My class was particularly multi-nationals, with classmates frm 11 countries.
16. I was peer mediator in sec
17. I continued playing badminton in sec (national top 4)
18. I like the 2nd guy in sec2. junwei is my usual msn chatting partner.19. I had 3 teachers arguing over my matter in sec1! I cld juggle badminton and my studies.
20. My friends loved singing Xiaowei to me during sec4.
21. I got into my desired course (HTM) through interview.
22. I continued playing badminton in poly. (silver-ivp2006, gold-polite2006)23. Im currently studying at Sentosa. how near..
Ok quite a boring post.